With COVID-19 continuing to provide new daily challenges that now includes minimizing interactions with other people some of our daily tasks such as going to the bank and going the post office are now becoming more problematic. To help us work together more effectively during this Pandemic I wanted to share with you a method for paying your company invoices online with Bear Web Design using your company check and our secure Quickbooks System (Intuit Payment Network).
Most companies are familiar with paying invoices online with credit cards but for companies that traditionally pay thru their bank account the Check Transfer (ACH) is a good option. Over the last year or so many companies have been paying Bear Web Design online so if you are already doing that we thank you!
Here are some of the advantages to paying online via company check:
- It is fast and secure – no printing of checks, stamping envelopes and mailing out.
(all you need is your bank routing number & check number – no other setup).
- It eliminates mistakes as you can only pay invoices that you owe.
- It processes directly into our accounting system (no entry at our end).
- Our cost is 1% with a $10.00 cap with Quickbooks Online versus higher rates and fees for Credit/Debit card. (so it is our preferred payment method)
- It eliminates us going to the post office, entering in transactions at our office, writing our deposits and going to the bank (which is significant in time savings as well).
Here is a quick video to show you how had to pay your Bear Web Design Invoice via our secure Quickbooks System:
During this extremely tough time we want to thank all our clients for working with us and we hope both you and your business remain healthy and strong.