SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the primary method we use with our clients to optimize their website results in search engines. We do this by establishing the key words and phrases that your clients and prospects are searching for and we then implement them into your website as well as internet listings and directories (such as Google My Business) and by submitting your website and sitemap to key search engines. This creates the opportunity for prospects to find you easily when they are searching on search engines such as Google, Bing & Yahoo.
Search Engine Optimization Includes:
- Settings up keywords and phrases in your headers, page titles, and meta descriptions in your website.
- Setting up search engine friendly page URL’s as well as naming standards for the websites images and documents.
- Submitting your website to search engines include sitemaps that allows search engines to crawl and index your website.
- Setting up and branding your organization in your Google My Business Page & other industry listings and directories.
- Setting up custom Google Analytics reports and that are shared with customers frequently.