SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of optimizing the listing position that your website achieves when key words are searched for on search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Search.com. Optimization is done on both the client’s website and by submitting to the search engines.
Web Advertising is an alternative to SEO that provides guaranteed positioning on search engine sponsor listings such as Google Ad Words. The listings are also based on keyword searches. Web Advertising is only paid for when a web visitor clicks on your ad.
SEO & Internet Marketing Includes:
- Keywords in the title tag that are a high ranking parameter on seach engines
- Keywords & phrases incorporated into your body of text on your webpage
- Links programs that focus on "common topic" links to improve site ranking
- Submit domain name, site maps, keywords & phrases to search engines
- Custom advertising campaigns based client target demographics
- Set advertising budgets based on flexible marketing campaigns
- Charges accrue when an advertisement is clicked on (Pay Per Click)
- Advertising campaigns that can are targeted on key word searches.